Today, I am going to show you how to upgrade Citrix Licensing server.
1.Sign in to Citrix.com portal My Account.
2. Enter your user name and password, click Sign in.
3. On the Dashboard page, select Downloads.
4. On the Download page, select View additional downloads.
5.On the Additional products page, select Download at Citrix Licensing.
6. On the Citrix Licensing page, select Citrix Licensing Version 18.104.22.168, select License Server, Click License Server for Windows-Version 22.214.171.124 Build xxxxx.
7.On License Server for Windows – Version 126.96.36.199 Build XXXX page, click Download File.
8. On the Download Agreement page, select I have read and certify that I comply with the above Export Control Laws, click Accept.
10.On the Upgrade page, click Upgrade.
11.On the User Account Control page, click Yes.
12. On the User Account Control page, click Yes.
13.On the Summary page, make sure Citrix Licensing upgraded successfully, click Finish.
Hope you enjoy this post.
Web Site: carysun.com
Blog Site: checkyourlogs.net
Blog Site: gooddealmart.com
Author: Cary Sun
Cary Sun is an Principal Consultant, He has a strong background specializing in datacenter and deployment solutions, and has spent over 20 years in the planning, design, and implementation of network technologies and Management and system integration.He hold CISCO CERTIFIED INTERNETWORK EXPERT (CCIE No.4531) from 1997.Cary is also a Microsoft Most Valuable Professional (MVP) and Cisco Champion, He is a published author with serveral titles, include blogs on Checkyourlogs.net, author for many books. Specialties: CCIE /CCNA / MCSE / MCITP / MCTS / MCSA / Solution Expert / CCA