You can configure folder exclusions if you do not want specific folders to be backed up by a backup job or removed by a retention policy.
1. Log in to Veeam Backup for Microsoft 365 Manager server.
2. Open Veeam Backup for Microsoft Office 365 console.
3. On the Veeam Backup for Microsoft 365 console page, In the main menu, click General Options.
4. On the Options page, select Folders.
5. In the Specify mailbox folders to exclude from the backup section, select check boxes next to the folders you want to exclude from a backup.
6. In the Specify mailbox folders to exclude from the retention policy section, select folders you want to preserve during a retention session and click OK.
I hope you enjoy this post.
Web Site: carysun.com
Blog Site: checkyourlogs.net
Blog Site: gooddealmart.com
Author: Cary Sun
Cary Sun has a wealth of knowledge and expertise in data center and deployment solutions. As a Principal Consultant, he likely works closely with clients to help them design, implement, and manage their data center infrastructure and deployment strategies.
With his background in data center solutions, Cary Sun may have experience in server and storage virtualization, network design and optimization, backup and disaster recovery planning, and security and compliance management. He holds CISCO CERTIFIED INTERNETWORK EXPERT (CCIE No.4531) from 1999. Cary is also a Microsoft Most Valuable Professional (MVP), Microsoft Azure MVP, Veeam Vanguard and Cisco Champion. He is a published author with several titles, including blogs on Checkyourlogs.net, and the author of many books.
Cary is a very active blogger at checkyourlogs.net and is permanently available online for questions from the community. His passion for technology is contagious, improving everyone around him at what they do.
Blog site: https://www.checkyourlogs.net
Web site: https://carysun.com
Blog site: https://gooddealmart.com
Amazon Author: https://Amazon.com/author/carysun