Preparing Active Directory for Exchange Server 2019 involves several important steps to ensure your organization’s environment is ready to support Exchange Server.
1. Login to the Exchange 2019 server.
2. Open Windows PowerShell as administrator.
3. Run the cmdlet to verify the Active Directory and Domain Controller information.
4. Download the latest Cumulative Update for Exchange Server 2019.
5. Mount the Exchange Server 2019 iso image file.
6. Open the command prompt (or PowerShell) as administrator and run the below command to extend the schema.
.\Setup.exe /IAcceptExchangeServerLicenseTerms_DiagnosticDataON /PrepareSchema
7. Run the below command to prepare the active directory.
.\Setup.exe /IAcceptExchangeServerLicenseTerms_DiagnosticDataON /PrepareAD
8. Run the below command to prepare active directory domains.
.\Setup.exe /IAcceptExchangeServerLicenseTerms_DiagnosticDataON /PrepareAllDomains
I hope you enjoy this post.
Web Site: carysun.com
Blog Site: checkyourlogs.net
Blog Site: gooddealmart.com
Author: Cary Sun
Cary Sun has a wealth of knowledge and expertise in data center and deployment solutions. As a Principal Consultant, he likely works closely with clients to help them design, implement, and manage their data center infrastructure and deployment strategies.
With his background in data center solutions, Cary Sun may have experience in server and storage virtualization, network design and optimization, backup and disaster recovery planning, and security and compliance management. He holds CISCO CERTIFIED INTERNETWORK EXPERT (CCIE No.4531) from 1999. Cary is also a Microsoft Most Valuable Professional (MVP), Microsoft Azure MVP, Veeam Vanguard and Cisco Champion. He is a published author with several titles, including blogs on Checkyourlogs.net, and the author of many books.
Cary is a very active blogger at checkyourlogs.net and is permanently available online for questions from the community. His passion for technology is contagious, improving everyone around him at what they do.
Blog site: https://www.checkyourlogs.net
Web site: https://carysun.com
Blog site: https://gooddealmart.com
Amazon Author: https://Amazon.com/author/carysun