Configuring a restore portal is beneficial in a multi-tenant configuration and for organizations that want to limit access to the Veeam Backup for Office 365 console and delegate responsibilities such as restores.
Authentication settings can be configured on the Veeam Backup for Microsoft 365 server for tenants and restore operators.
1. Log in to Veeam Backup for Microsoft 365 Manager server.
2. Open Veeam Backup for Microsoft Office 365 console.
3. On the Veeam Backup for Microsoft Office 365 console page, click General Options in the main menu.
4. On the Options page, select Authentication.
5. Select Enable tenants authentication with organization credentials on the Authentication page and click Install to install the certificate.
6. On the Select certificate type page, select the specified certificate for encrypted SSL connection and click Next. In my case, select Generate a new self-signed certificate.
7. On the Generate Certificate page, enter the specific name for the certificate in the Friendly name field and click Finish.
8. Select Enable restores authentication with Microsoft credentials and click Install to install the certificate on the Authentication page.
9. On the Select certificate type page, select the specified certificate for encrypted SSL connection and click Next. In my case, select Generate a new self-signed certificate.
10. On the Generate Certificate page, enter the specific name for the certificate in the Friendly name field and click Finish.
11. On the Authentication page, click OK.
I hope you enjoy this post.
Web Site: carysun.com
Blog Site: checkyourlogs.net
Blog Site: gooddealmart.com
Author: Cary Sun
Cary Sun has a wealth of knowledge and expertise in data center and deployment solutions. As a Principal Consultant, he likely works closely with clients to help them design, implement, and manage their data center infrastructure and deployment strategies.
With his background in data center solutions, Cary Sun may have experience in server and storage virtualization, network design and optimization, backup and disaster recovery planning, and security and compliance management. He holds CISCO CERTIFIED INTERNETWORK EXPERT (CCIE No.4531) from 1999. Cary is also a Microsoft Most Valuable Professional (MVP), Microsoft Azure MVP, Veeam Vanguard and Cisco Champion. He is a published author with several titles, including blogs on Checkyourlogs.net, and the author of many books.
Cary is a very active blogger at checkyourlogs.net and is permanently available online for questions from the community. His passion for technology is contagious, improving everyone around him at what they do.
Blog site: https://www.checkyourlogs.net
Web site: https://carysun.com
Blog site: https://gooddealmart.com
Amazon Author: https://Amazon.com/author/carysun